Has anyone else been having trouble updating their database this week. I tried a couple of times last night and it always seems to stall at removing obsolete issues. The last time around I got a .Net error. Unfortunately I didn't make note of the specific message.
After the first failure to update I couldn't even launch ComicBase and had to go to a backup. I tried compacting and rebuilding lists after loading the backup and the update seemed to be going well until it stalled again at removing obsolete issues. I left it running all night but when I got up in the morning it was still running so I killed it and rebooted my PC. I'm rebuilding my lists again now and will try another compacting, but I am not hopeful.
Well I finally got it to work. I made sure my system was completely up to date and then I installed update 19.4.1, after which I rebuilt all my lists again was finally able to complete a compact of my database. After that I was able to successfully process the latest update.