| Just a few basic rules to make things fun for everyone. Well, reasonably polite, anyway. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to send a note to the administrators.
You can also view this hilarious Forum Introduction Video.
- Respect the netiquette: this is common sense. Just as society has rules for how to interact in real life, the 'Net has rules for proper conduct on the web. No ALL CAPS yelling, no spamming, and no flaming. Lurk around and get to know the forums and how to post if you're unsure about the conventions.
- Post to the appropriate forum. There are designated boards for Tech Support issues as well as general discussion. Please read the descriptions or ask a moderator if you are ever in doubt.
- While debating and discussion on the forums is fine, Atomic Avenue, Inc. does not tolerate rudeness, insults, personal attacks or outright flames (We're also hinky about crass insinutations). Such posts will be deleted and you will be warned. Multiple warnings will result in a ban from the forums.
- Really, no spam. You can buy it at the supermarket for roughly $3 a can, so save the canned meat for the nights when you're on your own for food. Totally pointless or offensive posts will be locked or deleted with a vengeance.
- Multiple or repeated (verbatim) posts also qualify as spam. If you've been found guilty of duplicating entries, your license to post here may be in danger.
- Don't harass the other forum users. While teasing and the occasional wicked taunting may be fun, the use of foul language, gratuitous cussing, and generally offensive language is looked down upon, and violators will be thrown out.
- Keep your file sizes down when posting images. Don't use huge pictures for your icons (the limit is 200x200 pixels and 40kb for file size) because other users may be on a much lower bandwidth and it's a drag to wait for all the files to download. Animated gifs are okay, but try to keep the size of the gif within the file size constraints.
Please check back if new issues come up or post to the Tech Support thread if you have additional questions.
Thanks for visiting, and enjoy your stay!